Guidelines for curbside service:
- Customers may browse materials through our online catalog to place holds on items, or contact library staff. Email email@example.com, or call the library at 583-4552. As staff is working limited hours, please leave a message and we will return your call when available.
- Customers can choose an approximate deliver time. Call the library ahead of time at 583-4552 to let us know you have arrived. Please park in front of the library. Your requested materials will be placed on the bench outside the front entrance of the building. Staff ask that you not exit your vehicle until materials have been left for you to retrieve. In the case of inclement weather, items may be placed in the trunk.
- Recommended safety measures such as sanitation of materials and social distancing will be in place during pick-up.
- All returns must be made in the book drop in the rear of the building. Staff cannot accept returns curbside.
- Limit of 15 minutes to browse.
- Professional/business computer use – by appointment only, limit of 20 minutes.
- Copy and print services
- People who are not feeling well may not enter.
- Properly worn masks are required. A mask will be provided if needed. Patrons who choose not to wear a mask or cannot wear a mask may take advantage of curbside pick-up.
- We ask those entering to maintain social distance, wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering and to practice restraint in touching things other than the materials they wish to check out.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. That adult is responsible for the child’s adherence to safe practices. You know your children best; please take advantage of curbside pick-up if it is best for your situation.
- Book return must be made through the book return on the outside of the building only. Open 24 hours every day.
- Only 2 patrons may be in the library at a time. Exceptions will be made for families with more than one child. If a family is in the library, no other patrons may enter until they have left.
Materials will be moving slightly slower between libraries due to proper quarantine periods and new safety measures being practiced during transport. Patrons will be contacted by phone when items are available. Holds will still only be filled to the capacity that library staff can handle. Many of our member libraries service large populations, so expect some minor delays.
Other available services offered include:
- Staff will be available limited hours by phone for reference, and to assist with online resources and library card issues. All other times, you may leave a message. Staff will return your call.
- As always, the digital library is open 24/7 and accessible anywhere an internet connection is available. Library customers can utilize our many digital resources, including e-books, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers, and movies.
- For families needing internet access, our Wi-Fi is always on and available from outside the building.
Important to remember:
- Fines will not be charged for quaratine period, but will accrue if item is returned later than actual due date.
- All programs, meetings, and events have been cancelled.
We know that many in our community count on us for entertainment, education, computer access, news, programs, resources, and services. We’ll do what we can to continue to provide you with library services in the safest way possible.