With our limited hours being Monday through Friday from noon until 5 p.m., we will take appointments for in-person browsing every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Curbside pickup of materials will continue to be an option every day. Please call ahead to reserve a 15 minute or 30 minute time slot. With the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, changes may occur with short notice.
*Tentative plans are to re-open with our normal (non-COVID) hours beginning May 1st.
Customers may browse materials through our online catalog to place holds on items, or contact library staff. Email email@example.com, or call the library at 583-4552. Please leave a message and we will return your call when available.
In person guidelines:
- Appointments are required, call ahead or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masks are to be worn properly and at all times while in the building. Masks are available if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged.
- Staff will follow safety and sanitizing protocols.
- Computers will be accessible.
Important guidelines for curbside service:
- Call ahead to schedule a time to pick up.
- Items will be placed outdoors or in front entrance.
- Do not leave your vehicle until staff has placed your items.
- NO returns can be accepted curbside. Please use book drop.
- Fines do not accrue during quarantine period, but will be charged if returned past actual due date.
- Safety measures including social distancing and masks will be in place.
*Materials will be moving slightly slower between libraries due to proper quarantine periods and safety measures being practiced during transport. Many of our member libraries service large populations, so expect some minor delays.
Other available services offered include:
Staff will be available by phone for reference, and to assist with online resources and library card issues.
Our digital library is open 24/7 and accessible anywhere an internet connection is available. Library customers can utilize our many digital resources, including e-books, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers, and movies.
For families needing internet access, our Wi-Fi is always on and available from outside the building.
Important to remember:
Fines will not be charged for quarantine period, but will accrue if item is returned later than actual due date.
We know that many in our community count on us for entertainment, education, computer access, news, programs, resources, and services. We’ll do what we can to continue to provide you with library services in the safest way possible.