Some important notes:
- Materials from other libraries will not be available.
- Fines will not be assessed on any materials currently checked out.
- Items should not be returned in the bookdrop. Please keep your items until the library reopens.
- Holds on items have been suspended; holds will not be filled until the library reopens.
- All programs, meetings, and events have been cancelled.
We know that many in our community count on the us for entertainment, education, computer access, news, programs, resources, and services. We’ll do what we can to continue to provide you with library services in an online capacity. WiFi is available and accessible outside the building. Electronic books and downloadable audiobooks, movies, and music are also always available.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed via our website, email, and social media. If you have questions, contact us through the website, on Facebook, or you may call 920-583-4552 and staff will return your call when available.
Staff and Library Board of Oakfield Public Library